Manage your account from any device
ATCO Electric Yukon is excited to announce the launch of the My Account Portal; an easy and fast way to access your statement from any device at your convenience and go paperless! Receive relevant and personalized information about your electrical service and monitor your energy consumption. Sign up to manage your account today!
How to sign up
Register using the button below. You will need your account number (located in the top right on your bill), phone number and name of the primary account holder.
My Account Portal Benefits
- Access your statement from any device.
- Link multiple accounts to one registration.
- Email reminders when your bill is ready.
- Relevant information regarding your electrical account including energy consumption.
- Pay your bill online.
- The option to go paperless!
How To unsubscribe from epost
Do you currently subscribe to Canada Post epostTM, but want electronic notifications for your bill statements from ATCO Electric Yukon My Account? Here are some simple steps to follow:
- Sign into your epostTM Account
- Go to list of Mailers
- Choose your ATCO Electric Yukon account
- Click on the garbage can icon to remove from epostTM
After you unsubscribe from epostTM, register for My Account (if you haven’t done this already). To go paperless and receive electronic notifications for your bill statements, follow these next steps:
- Go to the Account Overview drop down menu
- Choose Account Details
- Click Billing & Payments tab
- Scroll to bottom of page and click Edit Account Details
- Click No to “Do you want a paper copy?”
- Click the box to receive electronic notifications via email and enter your email address (if not entered already)
It will take approx.. 48 hours to update the My Account system with your preference settings. For further questions or inquiries, contact our friendly customer representatives at 867-633-7000.